SynchWeb is the most advanced and feature rich interface to the ISPyB information management database for Macromolecular X-ray Crystallography
SynchWeb is a web based interface to the ISPyB database. It was developed in response to the movement in Macromolecular X-ray Crystallography (MX) towards high throughput automated data collection, and automated processing pipelines. It makes use of modern web technologies such as CSS3/HTML5 and is fully responsive, working on desktop and tablet computers, and mobile phones.
SynchWeb provides a realtime way to monitor MX beamlines, as well as evaluating beamtime, and ultimately a way for users to evaluate projects outside of the traditional “beamline session” workflow. More information about SynchWeb can be found here and source code can be found on github
- RequireJS, BackboneJS / Marionette, Backgrid, Flot, SASS
- Slim REST API
- Realtime monitoring of data collection, grid / mesh scans, energy scans, fluorescence spectra, per image analysis, integrated diffraction image viewer
- Inspection of automated integration pipelines and downstream processing such as ligand search
- Beamline monitoring including ring status, webcams, and sample changer
- Fully responsive (optimised for desktop and mobile devices)
- Extensive session evaluation and beamline statistics and reporting
- Project evaluation through protein and project views
- Complimentary touchscreen and android application for sample changer and sample tracking respectively.
- Fisher et al., J. Appl. Cryst. (2015). 48, 927-932, doi:10.1107/S1600576715004847
- Presentation at ISPyB / MxCube joint meeting at ALBA, December 2015