The 16th International Conference on Accelerator and Large Experimental Control Systems (ICALEPCS 2017) will take place at the “Palau de Congressos de Catalunya” in Barcelona, from the 8th to the 13th of October 2017 and will be hosted by the ALBA Synchrotron.
ICALEPCS facilitates fruitful collaborations among the world´s control system specialists from large scientific installations, such as particle accelerators, light sources, laser facilities, telescopes, tokamaks, etc.
The conference consists of scientific program including keynote, invited and contributed talks and poster sessions covering the following areas:
- Experiment Control
- Safety and Machine Protection
- Software Technology Evolution
- User Interfaces and User Experience (UX)
- Project Status Reports
- Control System Upgrades
- Data Management and Processing
- Integrating Diverse Systems
- IT Infrastructure for Control Systems
- Feedback Control and Process Tuning
- Hardware Technology
- Timing and Synchronization
- Systems Engineering, Project Management and Collaborations
- Data Analytics
Please drop by the Quantum Detectors Ltd booth to speak to Liam O’Ryan, to see if we can assist you in your science.
For more details on this workshop, please visit the webpage: https://www.icalepcs2017.org/index.php