- Quantum Detectors Ltd (QD) collects personal data in the form of names and business email addresses through ordinary contact with the outside world.
- QD collects CVs through, and solely for, our recruitment process. We do not share this information with third parties and it is only kept for the necessary period of time for us to complete the recruitment process.
- In the case of CVs, the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- We collect and hold personal information on our employees to enable the regular running of the business and ensure compliance with the relevant regulations.
- We delete personal data we don’t think we need, but you have the right to access any personal data we hold or to request that we erase it.
Data Protection Officer
- The Data Protection Officer at QD is responsible for data protection and privacy.
- All data at QD including personal data is secured using appropriate technology such as TLS, ≥128 bit AES encryption, 2-factor authentication, an enforced password policy, encrypted email and forward secrecy.