What is it? How does it work?
The HEXITEC detector measures the energy and position of every incident photon in the 4-200keV range. Each one of the 80 x 80 pixels provides a full energy spectrum with an average energy resolution of 800eV FWHM at 60keV. It is a self-contained module that only requires a mains power supply and connection to a PC or Laptop. It can be supplied with a user friendly GUI to operate the detector and provide calibrated spectra per pixel or industry standard Gig-E- Vision APIs for users to integrate into their own systems.
- Energy Range 4 – 200 keV
- Energy Resolution per Pixel 800 eV average at 60 keV
- Frame Rate 9 kHz
- Data Rate 5M photons/second
- Standard Detector Material 1mm thick CdTe
- Dimensions 21 x 5 x 5 cm
- Weight 700 g
- Interface Gig E Vision
- Pixel Size 250 μm x 250 μm
- Number of Pixels 80 x 80 = 6400
- Hexitec modules can be supplied with CZT of various thicknesses.
Application notes coming soon.